Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Real Taste - Screenshots

This post is a follow up to my previous post: The Real Taste

Whenever I discussed the Dairy Milk Lift Commercial, people disappointed me by saying that they never seen or heard of it. It happened so man times that I almost started suspecting the Ad to be an early symptom of Schizophrenia. Luckily, it is not. I found the screenshot of the Lift ad, along with those of other long-forgotten Cadbury Ads. Cheers!



Dairy Milk Lift Commercial



One of the very first Cadbury's Perk ad featuring Rageshwari. Getting bored in long and static queue, she initiates "Thodi Si Pet Puja" :)



Another Perk ad, where the tired and hungry bride starts munching a Perk bar beneath her ghunghat (veil). Out of nowhere, an elderly relative comes and lifts the veil to see the new bride. Super sweet Ad!


My most favourite fruit and nut bar ever (and Aditya's too)!

PS: I do not have videos of any of these ads. I got them from an website selling archives of old Indian Ads. You can contact them if interested in purchase.

2 comments:

ad libber said...

I do not remember the elevator ad. I definitely do not remember Picnic. But the other two had jingles which can stick to you years after you saw them.

p.s. In the marriage one, was the girl the girl from SWADES?

Satraa said...

@Ad Libber

Bingo! That is Gayatri Joshi, indeed :) The Cadbury website confirms this.